Glass mugs off mugdiy.com: Satisfied!

I'll chip in words of mugs i bought from mugdiy.com (actually, the site is under development now and i got info from her Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mugdiycom). This is what i have... Two mugs for my best friend Maggie and myself...looks good! The item comes to my end for 5 days. Everything is good incl. The box come with a mug. Each mug is packed individually in a box. Each mug has a spoon for use. Usually, I use it to add sugar to your tea and coffee and stir it thoroughly with ease and style. The spoon is stainless and it can withstand the temperature of hot drinks, so  no worries to use it, even if the beverage is boiling hot! I have to say, it's the most beautiful coffee mug I've ever seen. It can even be used as a decorative piece for your kitchen and house I think.   The design and quality satisfy me. The glass cups are handmade by skillful professional craftspeople (thinking they are really good at details) . But I was told that, since all of our glass mugs are handmade, they’re not completely identical. So, no one else in this world will have a glass coffee cup that will be exactly the same as mine! That's good lol I can use it like enamel mug to drink any drink, coffee, tea, juice, soda, lemonade, wine, cocktails, water, etc. Hot or cold... both ok. So far, nothing bad happened to me when I'm having something with it. The glass off mugdiy.com is not as delicate as some cheap I have from the Walmart. It's a great combination of art and practicality. A perfect gift for girls...I bet, Maggie will love it when  she sees it. Worth every penny!

source: http://www.mugdiy.com/blog/review-mugs-purchased-from-mugdiy-com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What you have to know before buying glass

Mug DIY - You have to know